Friday, February 12, 2016

Final part of Amity Cove

The last part of Amity Cove has just been posted.  I hope everyone who has read it has enjoyed this follow-up story of Jarek and Cailan's.  I do have two other stories in my mind for them, but they are not written yet.  I am working on a couple other things first, and hope to start posting one of them before too long.
   Thank you for all the comments throughout these stories.  Each one gives me encouragement.  I hope you'll enjoy other stories and couples I've written while waiting for me to start posting my next story.  If you know of someone who might enjoy things I've written, I'd love if you'd direct them to my page. 
    Check back for updates on the coming stories, and if you have any questions or comments, please contact me :)  Thanks so much!

JL-

No comments:

Post a Comment