Sunday, December 6, 2015

Under the Bed



Gasp!...Augh!…CLUNK!
Mark groaned, the hard wood floor under him having not been a merciful landing spot.  He knew immediately there would be several bruised areas on him.  On top of him, Connor lay with almost his full weight, looking a bit shell-shocked.
“Are you ok?” He rasped out to his younger partner. The smaller man nodded after a second.  “Then please get off.  Your knee is in my crotch!”
Mark moaned a little louder, his eyes closing in pain as Connor’s movement to roll off of him pressed said knee harder into that sensitive area.  He bit the insides of his cheeks, dearly trying to swallow back several four-letter words.  His hands automatically went to the abused area, trying to caress and not touch at the same time.  It didn’t help matters for him when he heard the sound of Connor’s amused chuckling.  He managed to take a breath and utter a heartfelt although not entirely serious threat.
“If you’re laughing at me, brat, I swear I’ll get the ruler and make things a lot less funny!”
He felt Connor’s hand join his in a tentative touch to alleviate the pain.  “I’m not.  I swear.  I’m laughing at us,” he cajoled.
Mark continued to lie sprawled where he was.  “I fail to see what’s so funny.”
Connor gently cuddled into his side, his naked body and the evidence of what they’d been in the midst of doing pressing into Mark.
“Well, I think it’s funny that you were so focused on ravishing me that you rolled us right off the bed,” he teased lightly.
Mark groaned, but a small grin appeared on his handsome mouth.  “You’ll be lucky if I’m ever able to ravish you again.”
“You’ll be ‘up’ for it in no time,” Connor said with faith in him.  He didn’t push Mark to move though, simply laid his head on the broad chest and waited for his husband and lover to feel less jarred.
“Hm,” Connor murmured after a minute.
“What?” Mark asked.
“We should really clean under the bed once in awhile,” Connor determined, his eyes staring at the dust bunnies and boxes under the frame and making Mark laugh that this wonderful man in his life could go from erotic teasing to talk of housekeeping in the matter of a couple minutes.
“I’ll keep that in mind the next time you tell me you’re bored,” the older man promised as he turned his head to find Connor’s lips in a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment