Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Mark and Connor: Pokemon Go!

This is just a fun little ficlet since the country seems obsessed with this new Pokemon craze.
JL

Mark and Connor:  Pokemon Go!

"Mark, no!"  Connor pleaded.  It didn't do any good.  He kept trying though.  "My phone is ruined!  That's enough to learn my lesson, I swear!"

"No, it's not," Mark insisted.  "That blasted game nearly got you hit by a bus on Monday, made you late for work two days in a row, and now we had to leave our friends' birthday party because you followed that stupid game right to a koi pond and fell in!  You almost cracked your head on the surrounding rocks!"

"I didn't mean to!" Connor defended as his wet jeans were removed and his damp body was tugged across Mark's lap.  He yelped loudly at the resounding swat that immediately landed, and continued to yelp as Mark's firm hand built a significant sting.

"I know you didn't mean to, but I warned you to stop obsessing over that Pokemon Go game.  You're done with it now.  No more.  It's time for Pokemon to Go Away!" Mark determined with finality.

THE END


3 comments: