Friday, April 15, 2016

Stupid Top Question

Stupid Top Question
Starring Mark and Connor
 
With his arms crossed and his expression stern--unnecessarily so in Connor's opinion--Mark began scolding.  He covered the foolishness of driving at night without required glasses or contacts, the common sense of not arguing with a police officer who pulls you over, and his personal fright and subsequent frustration at being woken in the middle of the night to pick up Connor at the police station.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" Mark finally asked.

Connor, feeling tired, irritated, and embarrassed, replied testily.  "I say 'myself' would like to just go to bed if you're done lecturing."

Mark's brows rose practically to his hairline.  "Seriously?  Do you really think now is the time to push me, Connor?  Do you want a spanking?"

Too out-of-sorts to heed the clear warning, and thinking that Mark was asking a truly stupid question, Connor replied with even more snark.  "Oh, duh, of course I want a spanking.  It's my favorite thing in the world, next to being allowed to go to bed!"

With a nod, Mark immediately cupped the back of Connor's neck and began marching him towards the bedroom.  "Well, let's just go give you your two favorite things right now!"

The End
__._,_.___

2 comments:

  1. Ask a stupid question get a stupid answer! Cute! Though I wonder if Mark actually spanked Conner in the bedroom. I believe I read in one story that he spanked in the kitchen because he didn't want that atmosphere in the bedroom. I always want every little detail. Its a failing of mine, lol. Great story as always. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that you remember that detail about them, KK! You're right that Mark almost always spanks in the kitchen. However, this time he chose to allow it in the bedroom because it was so late (or early), and he wanted to put Connor straight to bed afterward. So yes, a spanking did occur, but then there was a lot of bedtime cuddles to follow, so no negative things stayed in the room. I do have a follow-up to this I'll post shortly. Thanks again for commenting :)
      JL-

      Delete