Sunday, December 6, 2015

Bedroom Confessions

“I haven’t had a snow day since I was a kid,” Connor told Mark as they snuggled in their bed during the early morning hours.
“You say that like you’re confessing something,” Mark replied. 
Connor dug his knuckles into Mark’s side.  “Stop being such a Top.  I’m not always guilty about something!”
Mark tickled him back, making the younger man jump and roll to get away from him.  Mark’s well-toned arms didn’t let him get very far.  “You’re not, huh?  Then why are your lovely back cheeks still pink, hm?”
“Because you seemed to think a late library book was a big deal,” Connor blamed.
Mark couldn’t help barking out a surprised laugh.  “If it had been a day or two, I wouldn’t.  But when we get a notice in the mail that the book is six months overdue and has racked up a $180 fine, I consider it a big deal.”
“I just forgot!  Haven’t you ever forgotten something like that?”
Mark thought about it as he ran his thumb over Connor’s smooth skin.  “My keys,” he finally admitted.
Now it was Connor’s turn to laugh, knowing exactly what his husband was talking about.  Mark lost his keys at least three times a day.  Twice he’d lost them so thoroughly that they had to get the locks changed on both their vehicles and the house.
“See?  And you don’t get spanked when you lose your keys.”
“That’s cause I’m the Top,” Mark replied teasingly.  He rolled abruptly and pinned Connor underneath him.  “Got anything else to confess to me?”
Connor chuckled as he draped his arms around Mark’s neck.  “Hm…when I was six, I stole my brother’s teddy bear.”  He pecked Mark on the lips.  “Your turn.”
“I went for a joyride in my dad’s car the day before I turned sixteen that no one ever found out about,” Mark offered.
Connor’s eyes sparkled with amusement as he kept the game going.  “I dared my brother to hide in a dumpster when he was ten.  Told him I’d give him five bucks if he did even though I didn’t have five bucks.”
Mark rolled his eyes.  “Did Darren do it?”
“Yeah, and then told Dad on me when I couldn’t pay up.  Dad spanked me almost as hard as you do.”
“Is that another confession?” Mark asked.
“That Dad used to spank me?  You already knew that.”
“True.” Mark rubbed the scruff of his cheek intimately along Connor’s jawline.  “I confess that whether it’s red and wiggling over my knee, clad in nicely fitted pants, or simply like this…” Mark’s hand moved to cup Connor’s bottom.  “…you have a very appealing backside.”
Connor’s hand on Mark’s neck urged the bigger man’s head closer to his lips.  “I confess that I’m ready to do something else that I’ll have to confess being guilty of later.”
Mark responded by firmly kissing Connor’s mouth, making the smaller man’s lips swell pleasantly.  “I was going to confess the same thing,” he admitted before both men forewent anymore talking and spoke with their bodies instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment