Friday, December 18, 2015

New Story - The War Gift

Hello everyone,

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to view my blog.  I appreciate anyone who comes here and reads my stories.
   I have a new story being posted, The War Gift.  I have been writing it over the last couple months and sharing it on a private group.  I'll be sharing it in parts here on my blog.  Part one is up now.  Just click on the link for part one under The War Gift section on the left hand side of this page.
   Comments are very welcome, and I'll accept constructive criticism, but please no flames.  Thank you!
JL-

1 comment:

  1. Can.Not.Get.Enough.Of.This.Story

    I've forgotten how many times I've read this and it's always a treat to me.

    I have to go and read it again or I'd say more.
    snarks

    ReplyDelete