Saturday, April 16, 2016

Silly Brat Question

A follow-up to Stupid Top Question

Connor rolled away from Mark's side where he had slept after finally getting to bed around four that morning.  He flinched as his backside pressed into the mattress.  Soft sheets still felt like sandpaper against a recently and thoroughly spanked behind.  A glance at the clock said it was approaching 9am.  Five hours hadn't done a lot to take away the tenderness in his bottom, nor had it been enough sleep, but Connor knew he was awake for the day.  He sighed, thinking of all that needed to be done because of his foolish actions the night before.

The sound of his sigh seemed to be Mark's wake-up call, and his husband rolled closer to him and put an arm across his waist.  "What's the matter, Connor-baby?"

Connor shrugged disconsolately.  "I'm just sorry, Mark...for last night, and I'm not looking forward to all that I have to do today--paying the fine, getting my car from the station, everything else."

Mark kissed his cheek.  "It's going to be fine.  You're repentance is appreciated, but you don't need to feel bad.  We dealt with it, and we'll get through today too."

Connor turned his head and looked pleadingly at his partner.  "Will you help me with everything today?"

Mark smiled and lifted a hand to tuck a stray hair behind Connor's ear.  "What a silly question.  Of course I will."

The End

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the follow up. I would love more about this couple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, KK :) I enjoy writing Mark and Connor. They're my fun, easygoing couple. Whenever they "speak" to me, I'll definitely write more :)
      JL-

      Delete